Hold on, Bermuda, I’m coming back mid July!
While visions of corals and longtails dance in my head, I’m thinking about what to pack for my next stay in Bermuda. It’s a few months away but July will be here before I know it.
I’m already planning my takeaway wardrobe. Here’s some of my favorite things:
1. Black & White palm tree print sundress with crimped top
2. Butterfly tunic.
3. Carmen Marc Valvo pink bathing suit.
4. Strapless orange paisley sundress.
5. Flower Jacket (for cool evenings but there won’t be any!)
When I return to the island, here’s what I hope to do:
1. Lay on the beach all day with my honey drinking Bloody Marys.
2. Float over to our favorite nook-and-cranny beach under the cliffs and
golf course at Pompano where we will have a suite.
3. Longingly gaze the longtails fly overhead and peer down at us when we sit up
because they are afraid we might hurt their babies — so we quickly lay back down again.
4. Look for gorgeous beach treasures and coral delights in the sand.
Here’s what I hope to see:
1. John Lennon’s tribute memorial in the Botanical Gardens.
2. Four Ways Restaurant & Inn.
3. St George and Hamilton for the 21st time.
4. The winding roads and colorful cottages.
5. The sweeping panorama of the south shore.
See you again soon, my volcanic wonder of the millennia!
My musical masterpiece of rock, sand and vegetation.
You sprang up out of nowhere…like the song….”You Stepped Out
Of a Dream.” Something so familiar felt long before I’ve been there, like I’ve always known you…but who knows where or when?